Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Surrogacy clinic: Just presenting my views.

SelinaDylanSelinaDylan
posted 1 week 6 days ago
Heya lovely ladies. I recently came to know about this clinic Ukraine offering one of its kind surrogacy services. My DH's sister told me about it. There has been a hype about it recently. I thought I shall ask people who have had some personal experience. For my kind of infertility surrogacy is just the right thing to do. I haven't talked in detail about it to my DH. My SIL was bragging so much about it. Her friend is expecting their baby from the clinic by March, 18. I want to know two things:
1- Is surrogacy safe?
2- What are the cheaper options and of-course reliable ones for someone living in Canada.
3- I don't want to mention the name but where does Ukraine stand when it comes to surrogacy?
Much love and hugs to you all. Xoxoxox

Join JustParents to remove this advert

adneyadney
posted 1 week 5 days ago
Hello Selina Dylan. I hope to find you in the best of your health. I know what compelled you to write this post and ask for suggestions. I know infertility is a problem that makes a person ill both mentally and physically. I am also stressed because of this infertility issue. I am a fertile person but I cannot conceive because I am suffering from heart valve disease. This disease does not let the valve to close properly and the blood is pumped back. My doctor has not allowed me to conceive. Therefore, many people have suggested me about surrogacy. I surfed internet about surrogacy and came to know about the clinic in Ukraine. Yes, it is the safe option. I will suggest you to go for surrogacy in Ukraine as I have read many positive reviews about it. They even provide you with the accommodation for all your visits. All the medical expenses are package inclusive. I would definitely suggest you to go to this clinic for surrogacy.

HilaWriterHilaWriter
posted 1 week 5 days ago
Hello @SelinaDylan
Pleasure that you learned about the clinic from non-other than your DH’s sister. It implies that they really want your husband to be a father, yet they do not want to lose you. I know the clinic your sister in law talked about is called biotexcom, I have read so much review about it, and apparently, it is one of the few clinics in the world that guarantees 100% success on surrogacy. My friend who had been TTC for nine years was shocked when she visited the clinic, and within one year she was a mother to twins. So at this juncture, I would advise that you open up and discuss the details about how you can benefit from this clinic through its surrogacy program. For Christ sake, surrogacy is safe, and if you get the service from the Kev’s clinic, you will not need to rob a bank. Moreover, the clinic offers two types of surrogacy: where you donate the egg and have the sperm picked from your husband, or you allow the clinic to choose an egg for you depending on the matches available. The clinic may also choose a surrogate mother and any other material required to help make your objective success.

AshbrownAshbrown
posted 1 week 5 days ago
Hey selina! You have ended up at the right place. I must tell you thst you have made the right decision. Unlike others you did not give up. Despite all the emotional sufferings it does take a lot of courage. Call it a coincidence or anything, I too have gone through the clinic. Its an amzing choice. They offer you everything according to your needs. You will be provided a room for your stay in luxury hotel. Moreover, you will be dealt by th÷ the most experienced doctors. The clinic has been running since 20years. I think you should immidiately go for it. You can take your leap of faith!

Stacy11Stacy11
posted 1 week 3 days ago
Hello Selina. Hope you are doing well. First of all I would like to share your grief. I know how important it is for a women to have their own baby. It is really comforting that you discussed your matter with your sister in law because it makes you feel very relaxed when you share your problems with someone who understands. I have also been looking for some clinics for my treatment. I know about the clinic your sister in law mentioned to you as I have visited their website and one of my friends told me about that clinic as she has experienced it. Let’s not mention the name here. Indeed, It is one of the best clinics for surrogacy and they assure you for 100% result and this clinic is emerging in the field of surrogacy day by day. My friend now has a baby through surrogacy from that clinic. I have read all the information about it and I feel happy to share it with you. The best doctors are present in the clinic. They advise you the right thing to do. That is why let me tell you that surrogacy is really safe. You don’t need to be afraid of it. As far as your question about the expenditure is concerned you don’t need to worry about that. This clinic has different types of packages and I believe that you will find one of them suitable for you. Another interesting thing about them is that they offer free accommodation, transport and food within their packages. So you don’t need to worry about these things. They have two different ways of surrogacy and they are explained properly on their website. So I would like you to visit the website and see the things yourself. Stay blessed. 

Stacy11Stacy11
posted 1 week 3 days ago
Hello Adney! It is good to see that women like you show up on such forums and motivate other women and provide with the possible solutions to their problems. I have almost the same problem as Salina has. Actually I am suffering from a heart disease that is not letting me to get pregnant. I have also heard a lot about the clinic in Ukraine that you have mentioned in your comments. I have also heard that it is one of the best surrogacy centers in the world. Your post has made my belief more firm and have cleared all the little queries I just had. I think I shall let myself digest the fact that there is no possible treatment for this problem. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. It will help a lot of other women with such problems as it has helped me. Stay blessed.

Stacy11Stacy11
posted 1 week 3 days ago
Hi Hila! Thanks for sharing your experience with us on the forum. I hope it turns out good for all the women who come here to seek help. I can also not have my own children because of my heart disease. But finally I have found a solution to it and it is the surrogacy process. I have also heard about it from a few other women. I had a little query in the type of procedures they offer for surrogacy but now I have got an answer through your post. I really appreciate that. Keep posting for more useful information. Lots of love! J

EvaEva
posted 1 week 2 days ago
Hello Selena Dynes! Your DH sister is right you should go for surrogacy. I am also childless and wish to become a mother. Already had two miscarriages in history. It has been really heartbreaking experience for me to lose children. One of my friend suggested that clinic also. Her sister was infertile and had a great experience there. Now she is mother of a girl. The clinic is located in Ukraine and offers best services. I recommend you surrogacy because it is a safe option for you.They have affordable packages inclusive of services such as food, accommodation and transportation. All the Medical expenses are handled my them.Hope you find the help you are seeking. Let us know about your decision. Best wishes!

joeecanjoeecan
posted 1 week 8 hours ago
Hi Selina Dylan, I am surfing internet and asking women on this forum about surrogacy too. I have come to know that it is a definitely safe option. You will not get any economical clinic for surrogacy in Canada. The one in Ukraine is the best option to get the surrogacy procedure done in economical way. It is highly ranked in terms of its services and success rate. Go for it my dear.

ChristyChristy
posted 20 hours 41 minutes ago
Hi Selina,
Surrogacy is absolutely safe. Provided you go to a genuine clinic, you need not worry about surrogacy. I know that in Canada surrogacy, egg, and sperm donation for gains is illegal. That is why you need to travel overseas to get surrogacy. Aside from surrogacy, your other options are IVF, IUI and ICSI depending on your condition. Ukraine is a very good place to go to for surrogacy. Surrogacy and IVF are legal in Ukraine. The science used in Ukraine is very advanced hence you will have a baby with the best genes. There is a particular clinic in Kiev that offers excellent services at pocket friendly prices, and your accommodation is catered for. All the best as you seek a solution to infertility.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews