Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I need advice please

selenaselena
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Please someone help me. I need advice. I am 37 years old. I have one child. For almost four years I am trying to conceive again. Something is wrong but noone can tell what. I am feeling sad and angry at the same time. I cannot live with myself. I don't want to think how the others arrond me must fell. Can someone tell me what to do?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

snjeza1snjeza1
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Dear Selena, I am sorry that you are so sad. Don't be. Try to think positive. You are still in good years to conceive. You are not to old to try some other methods to conceive. Maybe to go to the infertility clinic. Probably someone can tell you details. You are in good place to seek for advice.Don't be angry, you have a child and you must think about it.

jana1jana1
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
I know how you feel. Sometimes the problems puts you in deep depression. Try to get out of there. Did you and your husband done some tests? However, I agree that you must visit a special clinic. They should be able to tell you want are your options. I the time you are waiting, try not to be so sad. I believe that your child is feeling your sadness.

snjeza2snjeza2
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
I emphatize with you. It's difficult to face with infertility. I believe you have support from your friends and family. Use that to get out of depression. I don't know much about but I heard that there is a clinic in Ukraine that can help you. Maybe someone on this forum knows better. I wih you good luck. Take good care of yourself.

mariannemarianne
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Hello dear! I am sorry about your problem. I am here to give you hope. I was facing with infertility. And I find solution. Try to contact BioTexCom center in Ukraine. You may contact them by phone or email. Ivf, surrogacy or some other method, I am sure that they can help you. I wish you luck.

lejlalejla
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Hi! I can also recomend you BioTexCom center in Ukraine. They have doctors that are expert in this field. They are not expensive. Try and you will find some solution. Contact them, tell them all about your problem. I am sure that you wont regret. They helped many others with infertility issue. They will help you, no doubt.

susy123susy123
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Dear Selena, welcome to the forum. I am very sorry about your condition. Try not to be so angry. You are not fault for this issue, no one is. You can still do much about it. You have got good advices. Hope you will find solution. Good bless you and your family.

selenaselena
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Thank you all. It's great to have a support from someone who knows how hard is infertility issue. I had a lots of different problems in my life but nothing was so hard like this. I was dreaming about a big family. Now I am scared that dream wont come true. I will contact that clinic. They are doctors. If they cannot help me who can. I am feeling better now that I shared my problem with you.

snjeza1snjeza1
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
The best way to get out of the depression is to talk about your problems. Than yo can be calm and deal with issue. I am glad that you are feeling better now. Listen to the advice and visit the clinic. Let us know what did they tell you when you contact them. Hope they can help you. Wish you all the best. Keep your head high.

mariannemarianne
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
I am glad that you will try. Don't lose hope. There are lots of solution. Probably you will find the best for you. I was in that situation when everything seems to be black. No, it's not everything black. If we try we can almost always defeat our enemy. Let us know the news.

sara222sara222
posted 2 weeks 6 hours ago
Sorry that you are feeling sad. I want to give a hope to you. You are feeling that no one can help you. But it's not like that. I am sure that if you give a chance to you and the doctors everything will be fine. The doctors in special clinics for infertility are experts. They deal with that sort of issues every day. Why don't you try?

laura123laura123
Probably is hard to everyone arround you. But to you it's the worst. I know how you feel. It's good that you shared your problem. All of us here suffered similar problems. Be free to ask anything you want to know. I see that you have already recived a great advices. Listen them and try. Good luck.

johanna18johanna18
It's hard to me read about your issue. I don't want to think how hard it is for you. I was in that situation. I am now a proud mother. That should give you hope. I was also in BioTexCom center in Ukraine. All I can say that you want regret if you go there. Contact them. Be free to ask them everything you want to know. They will answer you kindly. Then you will know what can you do to defeat infertility.

selenaselena
Thank you ladies. Your support means to me a lot. I will contact this clinic immediately. Now I am full of hope. It's good when you shared your troubles with someone who knows how you feel. I will not torture my family anymore. I believe they suffered a lot with me. Hope to hear you soon with better news.

selenaselena
posted 1 week 6 days ago
Hi ladies! I want to share the news with you! Almost immediately I got the advices from I contact the clinic BioTexCom in Ukraine. They explained me everything. First I will send them my medical history. Then we will talk about time when me and my husband will travel there. They will put both of us on detail examination and tests. My husband will donate his sperme and they will analyze it. If everything is OK we will start the treatment of ivf. Wish me luck.

snjeza2snjeza2
posted 1 week 6 days ago
Great, I am happy for you. It's good that you decided act immediately. I wish you all the luck. My thoughts and prayes will be with you. You will be in good hands. They know what are they doing. Please let us know how was it. God bless you.

jana1jana1
posted 1 week 6 days ago
I am glad that you are taking control of your life. I believe you will be fine. You have good chances to have a baby. I wish you that with all my heart. It wont be easy go through all that. Just be strong. Hope you will have a good news soon. Good luck to you and your husband.

mariannemarianne
posted 1 week 6 days ago
I am glad that you listened our advices. You can defeat your infertality issue. I am sure you will soon come back with smile on your face. I wish that for you. You and your husband must be strong. Together you will succeed. Support each other. And heads up.

susy123susy123
posted 1 week 6 days ago
It's funny how we can feel somebodies pain. Cry when complete stranger is in trouble. And be so happy when he or she is happy. We don't know each other. Yet, I have a feeling that we are so close. I was crying when I first read your story. Now I am crying the tears of happiness. Good luck dear.

snjeza1snjeza1
posted 1 week 6 days ago
Good news. I am very happy for you. You made a first step. That is very important. Let us know when you will know the details. When you will go on a trip and so on. And off course I will waiting for you to tell us the good news. Take care Selena.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews