Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

my story and infertility solution

SelenaJonesSelenaJones
posted 3 weeks 2 days ago
Hi, everyone. My name is Sarah. I reside in Houston, US. I'd happily share my experience with all of you here and have your support in return. I had my uterus removed by a surgery nearly 6 years ago due to a miscarriage in a car accident. I lived without a child for nearly 3 years until I decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy. Which was pretty affordable for us as compared to here in the USA. On the suggestion of DH's colleague, we went to Ukraine, where this clinic used my Husband's sperm for a surrogate mother to give us the most important gift our lives, a child. Well! I also had this year experience of having infertility related solutions there. If anyone want any help or any question. So, they can ask. I'd love to help you out. Feel free to ask..Best wishes..xoxo

Join JustParents to remove this advert

nooranoora
posted 3 weeks 2 days ago
Your words made me cry! I'm so happy for you, my congratulations! I think everyone who is going through infertility struggles need to hear these words. We are currently in our surrogacy journey. It took us 4 years to make this step and we are so excited now. All the time I imagine that day I will hold my baby and I can't hold back my tears. I can't wait to bring my baby home and to start our life as a real family. I wish everyone don't give up and go straight to your goal!

StacyStacy
posted 2 weeks 5 days ago
Hello, Selena. I’m so happy for you. Your story made me believe that I will also get my baby soon. We are just starting our surrogacy journey. We already have one baby boy. We adopted him 6 years ago. And now we decided that we want to have our own biological baby. Surrogacy makes it possible. We haven’t still chosen the reproduction center but my husband said we can go anywhere to get our baby. He dreams to have one more baby. I still have a lot of questions but I made a huge research. I’m not sure if I will be allowed to see the surrogate. I want to be sure that she will take a good care of my baby.
By the way, my sister also couldn’t get pregnant for a long time. She tried IVF twice and it worked. Now she is a happy mother of twin boys. It was such a great pleasure to see her pregnant womb. I often visit her because I am a Godmother of her boys. They became good friends with my son. So, we already have 3 boys in our family. I hope we will get a daughter. It would be so nice. I always thought that I would be a mother of a girl.
I read so many stories of infertile couples, which got their babies after the surrogacy. I believe we will be one of the. Is there anything I should know about? What should I pay attention to choosing the reproduction center? What country is the best for surrogacy? How would I make sure that the surrogate is doing everything in the right way? In what way would I control her? Sorry, for so many questions.

HilaWriterHilaWriter
posted 2 weeks 17 hours ago
Hi @ SelenaJones
Hi, I am pleased to have found this thread. I am TTC, and I was looking for a person who has experienced and benefitted from biotexcom, I have just read about them online. I have read that they offer, IVF, surrogacy and egg donation. However, I have never come across anyone who has benefited from the clinic to help me answer some of the questions I have about the clinic. Now tell me, does the clinic help single mothers who want to conceive? I am asking you this question because I have a friend who is looking for a place where she can get assisted. She is A black American, but she is interested in bearing a kid with sperm from a light-skinned decent possibly europeoid. The next thing I would like you to shed light on is the cost of the procedure and accommodation in Kiev. I also want to know more about whether the birth certificates will bear the names she will choose and whether she will be able to secure a passport for the baby. Lastly, give me more details on whether the intended parent is at liberty to choose the sex of the child. I look forward to hearing from you.

lejlalejla
posted 2 weeks 8 hours ago
Hello! I am glad that you also had a great experince in this clinic. I went there for ivf. Such a great experience. It's good to know that there is a help for those in need. Your story will give hope to all those ladies in same situation. I want to tell them they mustn't lose hope. There is a light on the end of the tunel. Just go forward.

AshbrownAshbrown
posted 1 week 5 days ago
Oh hi there! hope you must be doing fine. I know dealing with infertility isn't thst easy. But its not that hard either. I have been knowing a clinic in Ukraine which offers various fertility treatments. The best approach so far is their surrogacy programme. I suggest that you must at least think about it once.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews