Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

women infertility

adneyadney
posted 3 weeks 2 days ago
Hello people, we all have heard of a famous quote that “A family that prays together stays together”. It is not necessary that togetherness make a perfect family. However, the family, which has the perfect togetherness bond, is the perfect family I must say. I need that kind of bond but I cannot have. I feel lonely. If I have had children, I was busy with my children. I was fulfilling my responsibilities of taking care of my children. I was busy in the upbringing of my children. However, I cannot do anything because I do not have children. My husband used to say that he is happy and he does not want any children. He is aware of my disease that is why he does not want to get my life on risk. However, I feel that at any stage of life, he will be very uncomfortable with not having children. He will marry another healthy woman to have a child. These are the thoughts that come in my mind and made me feel fear. This fear makes me unhappy. I feel like I am getting away from my life.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

susy123susy123
I am so sorry that you are feeling lonely. I know that you are thinking that you haven't got a reason to live a life without children. I believe your husband loves you. If he understand your problem don't be afraid. He will stay with you and deal with issue.

emmaspenceremmaspencer
i couldn't get agree anymore you are so right. Family where we complete each other with help care and love. No matter what problems we face in our life family is always there to support us in all ups and downs. Every girl dream to have husband and kids but it doesn't end well for every women. How i am able to understand so clearly because i can totally relate myself to it. urge to have baby start crumbling due to my infertility. Even though i was talking medications, exercises and therapy. But this stuff made me nostalgic for that maternal place where i can not reach. how unfortunate seems for women who is principally born to have kids, cant have. i suffered through immense amount of pain and depression. My husband supported me, he used to be awake all night to take care of me. i used to cry all day long. Not even one treatment responded. It made me very heart broken. But then my husband encouraged me to consider other options. still hope for something good to happen.

SelenaJonesSelenaJones
Well, this is not the way honey. You can't respond it like that..It doesn't mean that you're alone. You are still far lucky than many people on earth. You still have a husband and other family. It's not the end of the world..You can have other options in your life. You can start considering other way of finding happiness. I still remember my days, when I became infertile after having this uterus removal. It got me really depressed and emtpy as I had no option in my eyes. I realized that I can't have a child..It got me into sucidical vibes...But my husband saved me out of nowhere. I also would like to suggest you to leave it behind that can't be undone and come to a realization and seek for other options like surrogacy and adoption...You can still have a child. Your miserable life can be changed and you and your husband can be happy with a child. I also have a son through it, which changed our lives and now we are more than happy than we were ever..So, please don't take hard on yourself and keep your eyes open and stay strong..xoxo. Smile))))))

Jasmine11Jasmine11
Hi Adney! Dear I hope you are doing well. Listen up! This is not the right way to deal with your problems in life. Everyone has to face many different problems. I know that it is very hard for you but getting so much disappointing as if it is the end of everything is not a good thing. There are many other ways to be happy, to cherish yourself and to live a good life. Moreover, you are not alone in this dear. A lot of women are facing this problem. Actually I am also having the same problem. I can also not have my own children. The reason behind it is my fatal heart disease. It has been very difficult for me to deal with all this condition of mine. I could not believe that such a thing could happen to me. I also feel isolated but then the love of my husband makes me feel alive and fresh. I know that deep inside he is also upset but he does not show it to me so I don't get upset. I have always been his priority. He knows that my health is not good to have children and I can even lose my life for it. I am also very happy for you that your husband is with you. This is a very important thing for women like us. This is the part in our lives that we should feel lucky for. I hope you will get some life from these posts. This is a good platform to share your feelings. Stay strong and happy! Smile

Stacy11Stacy11
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
H! I Hello Adney! I recently went through your post and i am very sorry for the issues you are facing. This is an issue that is also with many other females in the world including me and we have to fight it together. I know that how much difficult it is for you to deal with all this. It is the most hurtful feeling for any female in this world. But what can one do in this situation. You need to be happy so that you can take care of your health. Honey, try to seek happiness from many other different ways. I have a heart disease that prevents me from having my own baby. How painful is it. I know the pain we have to go through because of this. I see families happy that are complete and there is a feeling from inside that why not me. We have to be patient and keep praying for all of the female who are facing such problems. I have been consulting different doctors but all have said that it is a fatal disease and I can even die if I get pregnant in the future. In all this situation my husband has been my strength. He has stood firmly with me in such a situation and has always made me happy. I hope things turn up for everyone. You also need to be strong and stay happy. Be with your partner so that he can take good care of you. I hope you will be feeling much better now, as I am because I know that I am not alone in this. The best thing to hold on with in such situations is hope. Lots of love! Smile

EvaEva
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
Hello Adney! I read your post and feel sorry about your situation. Dear! don't feel upset as it's not your fault. I can understand your feelings about not having kids as I myself haven't any kids yet. Me and my husband also love children and trying for three years. This year I had miscarriage due to incompetent cervix. The loss of my child was really heartbreaking and I became very depressed.I couldn't eat and sleep well. Life seemed miserable.My husband helped me to console. I heard about surrogacy from some of my friends. This seemed to me a good option and now feel hopeful. Me and my husband are searching for appropriate doctor and surrogate. You can also opt for surrogacy for children. Hope you become successful.Wish you all the best. Take care!

jana1jana1
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
Dear Adney, I am so sorry about your trouble. It makes sad when someone is in condition like that. Don't be depressive. You are not guilty of your condition. Please try to stay calm and try find a way to deal with it.

snjeza1snjeza1
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
I emphatize with you. I believe that you feel a pain that no one can imagine. Try to think positive. If you talk to your doctor and visit a clinic for infertility I believe you will feel better. Believe that there is solution for you.

susy123susy123
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
What a sad story. Even more sad is that you feel that everything is over. Don't give up on life. It sometimes puts you on the edge. You must be calm and go on with your life. Try different methods to succeed in you wish to have a baby.

snjeza2snjeza2
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
Hi Adney! I want you to know that you are not guilty for your issue. Don't be down. There is always a light on the end of the tunel. Maybe you cannot see that now but it's there. Focus on your health, mental and physical.

nooranoora
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
I'm so sorry we have to go through all this... Infertility is such a bitch. Though we are currently in our surrogacy program and our sm is pregnant, I'll never forget what we've gone through. We were TTC for 8 years. I had 3 MCs and unbearable pain hit my heart after each loss. I can't believe that we'll have a baby soon. I ask myself "Can that possibly be true? Or am I dreaming?" I still remember that feeling of emptiness and hopelessness when friends or colleagues were telling me they are pregnant. When everyone around were asking me why I DO NOT WANT to have kids. I want to say to all of you guys, don't give up and keep going! The only thing which matters is our desire to become parents!

SelinaDylanSelinaDylan
posted 3 weeks 20 hours ago
Hello Adney. I understand how you feel. Just relax my dear. Right now you are overwhelmed by emotion. It's not your fault that you have a disease. And I think your husband understands that. So I don't think he has any intention to remarry. If he had, he would have done it already while he is young. Don't feel depressed or incomplete. You are wonderful as you are. If you are still very touchy about the subject how about you go for surrogacy? Its not as beautiful as pregnancy. But at least the loneliness you feel will die out. Surrogacy has helped many such women. Do ponder over it. I will be waiting for your reply.

lilyjameslilyjames
posted 3 weeks 16 hours ago
I pushed myself in catastrophe my marriage ended due to same issue. My ex-husband was supportive until he also loses interest. Due to my emotional unavailability. I am in my 40’s and trying to get pregnant is my priority from couple of years. When I got married I observed changes in my body. Fatigue and weight gain was increasing. At first, I thought I was pregnant which made me and my husband crazy with happiness. But then doctor told us about hormonal imbalance. Which causes all these symptoms. I was positive initially and hopeful too. But with the passing time it became terrifying. No treatment worked not even natural remedies and supplements. My husband ended marriage due to frustration and my emotional unattainability. But now I started thinking about other options as well adaption or surrogacy may be. The situation is very halting though moving on is beneficial.

adneyadney
posted 3 weeks 12 hours ago
Hello, Selena Jones, I am not saying that I don't have other family members or my husband. They have always been with me whenever I needed them. My husband cares for me a lot. But when you get married, the most awaiting thing is to start a family. I also want to see my children growing up. I want to make them learn to walk holding their tiny fingers. I want someone calling me "mother". I know when a baby is born, the mother has to stay awake all night long. She has to go through many sleepless nights. She has to be with the baby every time to feed him. She needs to be with the baby every time so that she can clean her diapers. I know being a mother is surely a hectic but a beautiful job. My husband is fond of babies. I feel bad about not being able to give him a baby. I wish I could become a mother ever.

snjeza1snjeza1
posted 3 weeks 11 hours ago
I understand you adney why you cannot talk to your family about that. I have been in that situation. It was easier to talk with strangers who are in similar situation. Someone who doesn't know how hard is to deal with infertility cannot understand you no metter how hard it try. You talk to them and they are supporting you but they cannot understand you completely.

jana1jana1
posted 3 weeks 11 hours ago
I agree with you Snjeza. That's why it's great for you Adney that you shared your issue with us. We are strangers but because similar pain we are close. When ever you need someone to talk to we are here. Don't keep the pain inside yourself.

Katy0Katy0
posted 3 weeks 4 hours ago
Adney you are being insecure for no reason . Your husband loves you so much and you should return him back by being happy. Self pitying won't let you have best of anything. Few years ago I was in same situation as you.I wasnot able to conceive ,I wasn't interested in life . But having my husband on side motivated me to take a charge of my life. I realized he was going through same trauma and we should work on finding a solution . I started looking for various different ways to expand a family. We decided to adopt a child from foster homes but our application was rejected because of some nationality issue . On a casual sunday we received a pamphlet with our newspaper about a fertility hospital. When we visited them they introduced us about surrogacy, and how we could still have our own kids. That was surprising for us , as we were not expecting such a big news . However things got smoother with time and we became parents to a son after successful treatment. This worked like a magic for us and may it turnout to be same for you!

adneyadney
posted 3 weeks 17 minutes ago
Hi Jasmine, I know it is not the right way to deal with the problems. I know I should be courageous enough to deal with this issue. I need to overcome my emotions. But it is not under my control. I want to be normal like other people. I have also visited psychologist many times to relief my stress but all in vein. I hope you understand my feelings because you are going through the same difficulties as I am. My husband is so much loving and caring. He is always there whenever I needed him. Last year, my health got so much worst that I even had to stay in hospital for a week. My husband took off from his work during those days. He stayed with me so that he can cheer me up. My husband is truly a blessing. He never complains but I know how badly he wants to become a father. I know it bothers him but he never say a word.

Jasmine11Jasmine11
posted 2 weeks 6 days ago
Hello Lily James. I am really dis hearted to know about your divorce due to the reason of not getting pregnant. It is very difficult to absorb that you cannot have a baby and is would have become much more difficult when your husband left you. You are right. I also feel that one day my husband will also get tired of me and leave me because I also cannot give him children. He also loves children a lot as I do. But I cannot give him the most precious gift of his life. I fell very shy facing him. He is also very caring and loving to me. I am totally fertile but I have a heart disease that does not allow me to become a mother. After our marriage I started to feel ill and could not carry out my normal routine. Then I had my checkup and came to know about this disease. I was really upset and started crying. I have tried many times to convince my husband but he says that my health is the first priority for him. Because the doctor told us that if I get pregnant with this disease I can lose my life and the baby also. I know he feels very upset about all this but does not shows it to me. I feel really isolated. But I have now decided to throw this depression out of me and be a strong women. I am not going to lose any hope and look for the cure of this heart disease. I have already made some appointment with the doctors so I can start with the best treatment as soon as possible. I am really glad to know that finally you have hope. I also hope that you find a solution to your problem. This is not the end of life. We need to look for the positive side. Thank you for sharing your experience and emotions. Take care.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews