Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

I have been facing infertility

ssofiawestssofiawest
posted 5 days 16 hours ago
I am Sara and living in an Atlanta with my husband. I have to take several actions to have baby in my life. I would like to share my story here.
When I was in my first year I diagnosed with pcos and thyroid. After the first year I got pregnant and I had one son through it. I had gone through several surgeries and even i failed several time to get second baby in my life.
I had face lot of issues with the first son. I got after the lot of issue and treatments. I never faced this kind of situation and it was so overwhelming. I took a rest for the one year and get back in shape. I was feeling good until we decided to go for second.
I was really shocked when my periods started changing. I was nervous and I appointed the doctor to focus on the issue.
Doctor said it is difficult for me to get pregnant again. It was so shocking moment and I really want to share with the people. I fall apart in tears because I expected a lot.
All the expectation is drain into the whole when I decided to break everything and not trying anymore. After some days my husbands come to me and tell me that we need to try one more time. I want to try to because I believe in the God.
So we are going for several treatments next month and trying some things which can work and I can have second baby in my life.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

johigarciajohigarcia
posted 4 days 22 hours ago
Hello Sara, I'm really sorry about your condition. I think you should not give up that easily.

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 3 days 2 minutes ago
Hello and everybody at this reliable platform. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You need not panic about this infertility problem. Today we are living in advance medical research based world where we can easily overcome infertility problem in effective way. I also feel same problem like you in my life just 2 year ago. Now I am enjoying my marriage life with healthy baby gift that fulfill my whole life with happiness. I want to forget those days of my life that are full of emptiness to due to my infertility problem. I started skipping mass gathering and marriage party attending to hide my infertility problem. We consult with many popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of my infertility. We try many effective methods but not succeed.
It is time to start your planning with advanced medical research based treatment to understand your problem in easy way. It is medical certified fact that stress and depression are responsible for infertility problem at early stage. You should not compromise with your health. You should have real bonding with your partner to understand each other healing and needs very well to maintain proper balance in your marriage life. You should start your planning with easy morning exercise and walk according to your capacity and endurance and can go for the higher level to enjoy real-time benefit to overcome this infertility problem. It is very important to have regular period cycle with the highest quality that can easily achieve with balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. You should maintain high hemoglobin level in your blood to conceive effectively in natural way you should intercourse after period for 10 to 16 days to see I success rate to conceive easily.

mishavailablmishavailabl
posted 1 day 26 minutes ago
Hi. I can understand your agony very well. I know what you are feeling now. Your story sounds similar to me and I also face the bad phase in my life. It only happens due to the improper and imbalance of the periods. There are near about 20% of women are facing the infertility issues in life. But you can make your dream true with the advance medical research medical test and get fertile. I know it is difficult for you but it is the best and reliable option that can help in adding the new and lovely member in your family. You can go with the IVF or surrogacy option which is highly recommended and best option for you. When it comes to provide the IVF treatment, Lotus Clinic is second to none and highly reputed in Ukraine. Many women are satisfied with the result and able to get fertile. Now you can easily defeat the infertility issues and become the mother of the child. To start the new phase in life, Lotus Clinic always remain ahead to support you.
You do not need to take stress more and keep the mind positive. Everything is possible in this world and you can get fertile too. Now you do not need to lose the pocket much and get affordable IVF treatment that perfectly meets your requirement. You can get excellent facilities and service during the treatment. You just need to change your schedule and maintain the balance diet. It helps in conceiving the baby easily and you can have the healthy baby. You can get up early in the morning and go for the morning walk daily. I hope you would like my suggestion.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews