Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Can't get pregnant

ArmaniArmani
posted 2 months 5 days ago
Hello, everybody. I am 24 and my husband is 34. We've been trying to get pregnant for 2 years. Nothing happened. I visited a lot of doctors, tried different treatments. Doctors say that I'm ok. But the problem is that my husband doesn't want to go to the doctor. He says that he is ok and the problem is with me. But he wants to have a baby as much as I do.
Our relatives are looking for a baby for us. They think that we should adopt. But I want to get pregnant. I want to go through all those pregnancy symptoms. I dream to give birth by myself. I think it is a great pleasure to give birth to your baby. I want to feel him inside my stomach.
I'm tired of this situation. I'm always crying and I feel no support. There are so many married couples with kids in our house. I always cry when I see them walking on the street. I want to have the same. I just want to have a happy family.
What should I do? How can I get pregnant? Is there a chance that the problem is in my husband? I don't know how to take him to the doctor.
There are so many women leaving their babies in hospitals. Why are they doing this? I dream to have a baby but I can't get pregnant. I think it's so unfair. What am I doing wrong?

StacyStacy
Hello. Don't you think that your husband just doesn't want to have kids? If a man is ready to become a father he will do everything possible to realize it. How come that he doesn't want to go to the hospital. If your doctor said that you are ok, seems that your husband is not ok. You should definitely check it. Why are you torturing your body with useless treatments while your husband is doing nothing? Try to discuss this with him. This is very important.
So called male infertility is getting more and more popular. There's a great chance that you can't get pregnant because of your husband. What if he is just unable to become a father?
Anyway, you still have some options to get a baby. Why don't you want to adopt? It's a great chance to save some baby which was left by his mother. He will not be related to you genetically but you will still become his parents. This is more important than genetics. This is just my opinion.
I have one adopted kid. He is 8 years old now. We adopted him when he was 2. He knows that he was adopted but he still thinks that we are his parents. We love him so much. I'm very glad that we did it. Now we dream about one more kid. I don't know if we will adopt again. We were thinking about surrogacy. It means that the surrogate mother will give birth to our baby. This kid will be genetically related to us. Will let you know as soon as we decide.

g4408380g4408380
Hi dear. What tests did they do? Probably just checked your hormones to see if they're normal and that you ovulated. I have regular periods and ovulate every month. GP told me everything was fine. I'm sure you won't have my problems and I don't want to scare you but when I was referred to the fertility clinic they found that my left ovary is polycystic, my cervix is tilted and my NK cells are high. Oh and I do get pain around ovulation but this only started after I began taking the metformin. When I researched it all that came up on Google was endometriosis. They've never checked to see if I've got it so I don't know if I do or if I don't. The good news is the natural treatment for PCOS is pretty much the same as for endo - no refined sugars, low carbs etc, no gluten etc.Basically, there might be something else going on. I assume you haven't been referred to the fertility clinic yet? I'd definitely push for a good one like I did before in Ukraine.

MindyMindy
posted 2 months 4 days ago
Hello, dear. Your situation seems not as awful as you imagine. You are just 24 and you have a huge chance to get pregnant. As for me, your main problem is your husband. Before starting some treatment you should ask him to take all the necessary test. I’m sure that if a couple can’t get pregnant there’s a problem with both a wife and a husband. You said that you have already taken all the tests and you are ok. So, why do you need the treatment? It can hurt you if you are healthy. May be you should ask your doctor to talk to your husband.
I agree that it is too early to speak about adoption. First of all you should try all possible methods to get pregnant. I definitely agree that your baby should be genetically related to you and your husband. Especially if it is gonna be your first baby.
Try to find the best fertility clinic and consult different doctors. You need more opinions. Every doctor can make a mistake.
I faced infertility a couple of years ago. I know how hard it is. You are waiting for positive results every single day. But you still get nothing. In this situation you should stay positive. Even if you hear bad news, you should keep trying. Like I did. And I won! I am a mother. I didn’t get pregnant, but it is still my son. He was born by the surrogate mother. But it doesn’t matter for me. I appreciate Ukrainian doctors for their help. They did everything possible to realize our dream.
I wish you could become a happy parent as soon as possible.

phoebenphoeben
Hello. I’ve heard a lot of similar stories when I was working in medical center in Ukraine. The problem can be in your age difference. You are 10 years younger than your husband. Both of you can be ok. But you need more time to get pregnant than people of the same age. Anyway, both you and your husband have to pass all possible tests. You have to be sure that you don’t need additional treatments. I’m sure that a qualified doctor will find the reason of your problems.
There are a lot of reproduction centers, which offer a complex treatment for infertile couples. You should use every chance if you really want to become a parent.
First of all find a medical center. Go there together! You have to consult several doctors to make sure that the diagnosis is right. You will have to go through different examinations. Including the compatibility test. It is very important. If everything is ok you will get some recommendations. Also there’s a chance that you will need some treatment.
As for me, adoption is also a great option for you. But you should adopt just in case if there’s no other chance to become a parent. Do everything possible to get your biological kid. You are too young to adopt.
I know some families which have a baby born by the surrogate mother. It can also be a good option for you. If the treatment doesn’t help you can discuss this option with your doctor. In this case the baby will also be related to you. But you will not have to be pregnant. Yes, this is not what you wanted, but… You will realize your main dream. I wish you good luck, whatever you choose.

BLeon1221BLeon1221
Hello Armani, your situation is in no way an easy one and I am really sorry you are going through such a hard time. Well I dont mean to be disrespectful or rude but I think it may be very possible for your husband to be the cause of this situation. While it is not my intention to point fingers or anything, his behavior does seem quite strange. That being said I have come to know men who are usually in denial with them suffering any kind of infertility. That doesnt mean they dont want to have a child or the such, but their pride as a man cant accept the idea of them being the problem. While it may sound dumb, I think that is something which some men suffer and that could be the reason he is so against of it. In that case I do advise you to seek the help of his mother or father in order to convince him to go and make himself check. If you want to convince him go to the doctor you need help and you need to make it look like is not like you are assuming there is a problem with him. Like the docto is asking for both of them be checked so they can move into the next step in TTC. Something like that. I hope this has helped you.

GeorginaSpGeorginaSp
posted 2 months 3 days ago
Hello. I’m so sorry you have to go through this situation. But I have some good news for you. This is absolutely normal situation. Almost all men think that they are 100% healthy and the problem is with their woman. I was thinking that I’m infertile for 4 years. My husband also didn’t want to go to the doctor. Then I told him that I want to divorce. He was so scared so he decided to do what I said. After the examination we found out that he is unable to have kids. He was depressed. He looked like his life was over. But I wasn’t going to give up. I found the best doctors and asked them to make one more examination. As a result of different treatments I got pregnant in 1 year. You can show my story to your husband. I’m sure he will change his mind.

priyaangelpriyaangel
posted 2 months 2 days ago
Hello my friend, I am sorry to hear about your problem and I hope you will find a good solution to your problem at this forum with good advice. It is one of the most wonderful and amazing feeling to get pregnant and every woman has dream to get a beautiful baby. Infertility is one of the common problems these days and many couples are facing this issue. It is a good thing that you have consulted with doctors and found normal health condition. There is the probability that your husband has the problem of infertility and you should convince him to visit health expert for a check up. I know that most of the husbands do not want to face such difficult time in life and your husband is also denying visiting health expert. It can be because of male Ego and you should talk to your family to convince him to visit Dr. male infertility is very common problem these days and many people are facing this problem. It is not a bad thing to have such problem of infertility and he should find services of health expert to get help. The treatment solution of this problem is available all over the world and you can easily find good treatment for your husband in many infertility clinics. He can get help with natural treatment, herbal treatment and medical treatment. It is very important to live a Healthy lifestyle with good nutrition and regular exercise to stay active and fertile. He should take this situation in a positive way and should get help with health expert for infertility treatment. I hope it will work for you and you will be blessed with a beautiful baby.

Lily09Lily09
posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
Hello, dear. I am so sorry about your situation. Men are so stupid! They always think that the problem is with us. My husband didn't want to go to the hospital for a long time. I've gone through different treatments to get pregnant. And in 3 years we found out that it's all about my dear husband. I was so angry. I even wanted to break up with him. But he assured me to stay. I got pregnant in 1 year after his treatment was over. Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage. We still have no kids born. But we adopted an amazing girl. It took a couple of months to prepare all the documents for an adoption. They called us in 5 months and we got our amazing 6 months girl. Her name is Amanda. I don't know how it is possible but she looks like my husband.
I think you should talk to your husband again and again. If he loves you he will go to the doctor. There are a lot of ways to become parents nowadays. Modern medicine is developing rapidly. You definitely have a chance to become parents. You are so young. You are worth of being a mother. I also think that you should take an adoption into an account. It doesn't matter who gave birth to your baby. You will love him anyway. Unfortunately, there are a lot of kids, which were left by their parents. I wish I could help them all. And I really wish you good luck.

mishavailablmishavailabl
Hello. After reading your post all I can say that you won’t need to get sad and stop taking stress. Stop blaming yourself dear. Why don’t you ask your husband that he want to become the father or not? Maybe the condition is reverse. The problem can be detects in your husband. All you need is to check his sperm counts and get the report. It can help in starting the new phase of life and able to conceive the baby. I can understand your condition very well and like to appreciate your efforts about starting the new phase by conceiving the baby. Now you do not need to worry and check the male and female fertility test. It helps in checking out the result very soon and you will be able to come to know about the fertility ability. You will get the fair information and able to check the quality of eggs and sperm counts of your husbands. It can be detect by at home and help in saving your time and money.
After getting the report of your husband you will finally able to come to know about issues and problems related to health. I am here to support you and provide the beneficial information about healthy diet. You and your husband can eat the iron rich foods that enhance the quality of eggs and provide the quality sperms. Moreover you can eat the high nutrients and fiber rich meal daily. You need to have safe intercourse and it help in conceiving the baby naturally. I wish you all the best and don’t give up on your dream. I am pretty sure my suggestion will work out for you and you can have the lovely baby in your family.

snjeza1snjeza1
Hello! Try to talk with your husband again. He must do the tests to see what is the problem. I don't know what tests are you done. Maybe you can ask your doctor to do mere detail tests. Just to be sure that everything is fine.It's better that you find out if its's something wrong. Then you can deal with the problem. I hope that would be everything OK.

jana1jana1
You are very young. You have a lot of time to get pregnant. Try to convince your husband to go to the doctor. It is very important to know if some problem exist. You have to deal with it. Better now then later. Be persistent and convince you husband that is only for the good. I believe that he will change his mind.

susy123susy123
I believe that your husband loves you and he will change his mind. Maybe it's just mail proud that talks through him. They sometimes wont admit that the problem is with them. Maybe it's everything fine. But you must know what is the problem to deal with it. Try to talk to him calm and with love. Let him know how you feel. And what does it means to you to have your own child.

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 1 month 2 weeks ago
Hello and welcome friend. I can understand your painful situation in easy and effective way because I also feel same situation like you in my life just 2 year ago. I am feeling so sorry for this difficult situation in your life from bottom of my heart. I want to pray God to provide sufficient positive energy to handle this difficult situation in easy way. I am one of the lucky women who got supportive husband that help me to achieve my target in easy and effective way. I want to forget those days of my life that full of stress and depression due to my infertility problem. We try each and every effective method but fail every time. This fills my whole body with emptiness and sadness. It is a death like situation in installment. I want to overcome this horrible problem at any cost.
I want to suggest you to handle this difficult situation with powerful tips and tricks that help you to achieve your target in short time period like me you should be very informative to understand your body signal very well. You should understand the importance of real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs animation were able to maintain proper penis in your marriage life to get win-win situation in your life to become perfect mother in life. It is clear indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. You can start your planning with easy exercise and morning walk that is the best in class method to provide proper blood supply to all reproduction system. You should consume rich iron food with folic acid to maintain high hemoglobin level in blood to get good news soon that is dream of every woman.

HilaWriterHilaWriter
Hello @ Armani

I am certain that all you need to do is to remain strong and persistent about asking your husband to visit a healthcare provider. If your healthcare provider carried out the relevant tests on you and proved that you really can conceive, then there are higher chances that your husband has a problem with his fertility. The worse part of it all is that it will be almost implausible to deal with a problem you actually no nothing about.

Have you ever thought of scheduling a meeting with your healthcare provider from home? If you have never done this, then you really should try it out. Besides, I believe that if your husband truly loves then he will eventually accept to accompany you to clinic.

I would recommend that you call for help from a certified psychiatrist to talk to your husband and inform him the importance of taking relevant tests. I am very hopeful that he will soon give in and your efforts in trying to conceive will of course bear favorable results. I am looking forward to see you post a story explaining how you will have positively managed to convince your husband. All the best!

TrinityTrinity
Dear Armani.
I have read your post and feel that you are probably going through difficult times, this is what most of us have gone through; you may think you are the only one out there having such a problem. I think your husband is hiding some information from you, and he knows something that you don't know. It is we women who bear the pain and suffering related to infertility, especially when faced with the anxiety of carrying our babies in our wombs. You need to come up with a strategy to have both of you see a doctor who will be able to subject your husband to some tests that can reveal if he is fertile. If there is someone that your hubby respects more, then you need to use such a person to talk to your hubby and have him go to the doctor. Don't let him go alone, and you must go with him, the results could play to his disadvantage. You are still young and have a high potential of getting pregnant. You should not agonize over your situation, and it is not permanent. Be composed and remain optimistic as you work out on your plan to have your man tested

nooranoora
If your DH wants to have a baby as much as you do he should visit a doctor. I think this is obvious. If a couple has troubles with TTC both man and woman should check their fertility. Some couples make this check even before they try to conceive a baby together. Both of you should understand that if he does nothing and keep behaving in such a way you may never have children. I'm sorry, but this is truth. You should talk to him and explain the situation and consequences which are waiting for your family if he does nothing.
I know how much you want to get pregnant. It may sound crazy to someone but I wish I could feel all these pregnancy symptoms. I can't carry a baby by myself. I had 3 miscarriages on early terms. I felt really bad I should say. But I dream about healthy pregnancy, to feel my baby inside, to talk with my tummy... Anyway we're currently pregnant via surrogacy. So at least I can have this. I want to tell all girls who have no fertility issues to appreciate that you have this ability, to carry your baby and give birth. Even if sometimes you feel sick, you are still so lucky.
I understand how you feel. Everyone around is getting pregnant and I feel so sad. I'm really happy for my friends. I just can't understand why I can't carry my own baby. We were TTC for 8 years. The result was 3 MCs. That was really hard times for our family. And my friends are getting pregnant so easily!!! And some of them ask "kids are such a blessing! what are you waiting for? don't you want to have children?" I wanna scream after such questions! I wanna literally punch them in their faces! I will never ever ask any woman such things.
I really hope things will become better soon for both of us. I wish you to become mom asap and finally become the happiest woman in the world!

mariannemarianne
posted 1 month 1 week ago
Don’t ever lose hope. It’s hard when you are trying for so long. I know how are you feeling. Try not to be depressed. Why don’t you contact BioTexCom center in Ukraine. They have very expert doctors. They should be able to tell you what is the best in your situation. Wish you all the best.

lejlalejla
Hope you are feeling fine now. Don’t be depressed. I know it’s hard but don’t lose hope. My advice is to go in Ukraine to BioTexCom center. These treatments are expensive but in Ukraine you can get the best care and save money. People from all around the world go there for treatments. Contact them by email. They will tell you what to do.

HilaWriterHilaWriter
Hi @ Armani
I am sorry, and I really empathize with you. I know how difficult it is for a woman to get her man to a hospital. The matter is even complicated when it comes to solving fertility issues. Men will always suspect their wives. And will always want to blame them for infertility troubles. However, I want to pronounce hope for the two of you. Advancement in science and technology has afforded men and women as many children as they want. IUI, IVF, surrogacy among other methods have helped women conceive and give birth to more than 5 million children across the globe. Let your husband know that nowadays, infertility is not just affecting women, but men as well. One of the clinics you may consider for help is biotexcom. Through, IVF, surrogacy and egg donation, the clinic helps over 370 families bear children each year. I believe you can benefit from their services. If you can get this service in your country either because it is banned or is simply not available, all that you need to do is to take a flight to Kiev, and you will have guaranteed of a baby at the cheapest possible rates you can get anywhere.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Latest Reviews