Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

What are the deeds of the righteous?

leokokileokoki
posted 4 weeks 18 hours ago
Isaiah 3:10
New International Version
Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Shree1990Shree1990
posted 4 weeks 48 minutes ago
My own righteous deeds are that I try to align myself with nature. Just like how the birds, animals, trees depend on each other, I try to emulate their actions in my own life. I realise that I only need nature to help me survive, so I do not buy products that cause harm, I do not create waste that can't be disposed of and I don't flush until I have peed 3 times. I recognise that the earth has limited resources, so I try to use my resources frugally. It also is good for me, because I don't work that long anymore. I don't spend much, so I don't need to earn much. I can spend time with my family and enjoy a very peaceful life. I teach children a few of my favourite subjects. I read to older people. I care for myself by writing my daily activities in my journal and feel proud of my life from day to day.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews