Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sex during pregnancy

KatyKateKatyKate
posted 2 weeks 6 days ago
Hi ladies! I'm 4 months pregnant and everything seems to be ok, but I'm just wondering if it's ok to have regular sex when there's a baby growing inside me... What's your experience?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Alice2321Alice2321
Well I dont have actual experience on that as I'm still trying to get pregnant so me and my husband been doing it quite a lot when Im ovulation. Still that was also a concern I had as I want to be ready for when my I family get pregnant I have quite a weird talk with my mom and my doctor about if it and there doesnt seem to be any risk. Although he did mention there were cases in which it could although that mostly depends on your own health and how your pregnancy continues to develop. So just in case I recommend you to ask your doctor just to be sure.

Also sorry this is a bit late. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! If you are so concerned about your future baby im quite sure you will be an amazing mom.

KatyKateKatyKate
Thank you, that's very kind of you. Smile I hope I will do my best, it surely won't be easy. I keep my fingers crossed for you and wish you all the best. Smile

Shree1990Shree1990
posted 1 day 22 hours ago
It depends. Most times it is healthy because it opens the passage up and could be considered kind of an exercise. Also, psychologically, it is a dopamine booster so for the health of the parents and baby it is recommended. However, if there are complications then it is not recommended. Ask for advice from your doctor on this. Also, speak with your husband about his needs, it is foolish to only keep mother and child in mind. There are plenty of positions that facilitate pleasure and also cause no harm to the baby. Keep him involved in all the proceedings. It is not fair to expect our husbands to simply understand. They must be kept in the loop.

leokokileokoki
posted 19 hours 40 minutes ago
I don't see anything wrong will that.As a matter of fact its more relaxing . Just ask him to be gentle

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews