Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Singing for my baby each morning can be a real chore

marria201marria201
posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
Hi ladies
How happy it is to be a mother, or to just be an expectant one for that. Since arriving from my checkups in Ukraine where i underwent a successful IVF, i have a new hobby, singing for my baby.

My husband and I are very excited with the prospect of having the little bundle of joy, thanks to the wise decision we made to visit Biotexcom in Kiev. In the din of all this, my husband says we are getting a new house help so that I can devote to listening to the needs of our baby. Our love life since i came back is in the moon.

Now I know, parenting is a full time career.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

Alice2321Alice2321
Hello, I'm glad to hear it all went nice to you. I really wish you the best although Im quite curious about that clinic you mentioned. I have a friend in another forum which seems in the need of some serious help from what she told me and this may be the chance she had been searching for.

I would like a little more information or the name of the clinic as this friend of mine got really depressed after her first failed IVF cycle.

marria201marria201
hello Alice, as you are aware, i have taken it upon my self as a full time mom waiting eagerly. i had issues with my pregnancy and the diagnosis the doctors gave pointed to a dead end. m,y eventual discovery that surrogacy and IVF can be conducted in Ukraine changed the outlook. though we had options, my choice of clinic was biotex in central Kiev.
the clinic in its profile had qualified doctors, facilities that match the needs of the client and cost effective as well. when we made contact with them. we realized that they had more than we wanted and so it was a good catch. biotexcom, as the clinic is called has a guarantee never seen with many of the clinics in this field.
for instance, they provide accommodation and pick up from the airport, give clients translators as well and ensure that each cycle takes the least amounts of time. its not surprising that there were more women from Europe and America at the clinic.

Alice2321Alice2321
I really appreciate the information I will be sure to pass it to my friend and maybe I will consider this place as an option in case I end up unable to get a baby in a regular way and end un needed help. Lets hope it doesnt come to that. Once again I really appreciate the help and wish you the best in this new stage of your life. Im sure you will give that baby the love and care it deserves.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews