Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

My life started being difficult the time I got married.

mumymumy
posted 2 months 3 days ago
My life started being difficult the time I got married. That was the time I learnt that I could not conceive. I could not get fertilized easily. It was a time of trauma and anguish. The tough times and tests that I underwent were so pathetic that no human being would imagine stepping or go the route I followed. Up to date, I could not get fertilized however much sperm was pumped into my body. Nothing seemed to work out in my life. In all the clinics that I visited in my country, all were so expensive and none seemed to match the depth of my pockets. Everything seemed to become hard and difficult by day and night. Life seemed to move on so slowly at a snail’s pace. Implantation could not occur in my uterus as I underwent miscarriage immediately there was an attempt to implant. I have now been wondering whether to go for surrogacy or not. Everything seems to take a different route and becoming worse with each ticking second. Despite being legal in my country, it is too much expensive to afford.my husband and I we are too much worried. Kindly if you are aware of a clinic that is cost friendly and will meet all our needs let us know. I am very desperate and in need of a child. I will greatly appreciate your effort with the advice you will give us.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

gingin
posted 1 month 2 weeks ago
Don’t mind my dear. I am just glad that you have shared your experience in this forum and I am very glad about it. I am very definite and very sure your feeling was so demoralizing and I can feel it for you. Such information is so vital and it helps us to up our gears and focuses ahead about our fertility situations and conditions. I don’t know whether you are aware of BioTex clinic in Ukraine. It sounds so painful for you to miscarriage the moment you conceive. It pains the heart and becomes so hard to come to terms. Many have divorced and others have committed suicide due to such. But I am very encouraged and motivated by your strength and stamina to share this. More often, lack of implantation occurs when the uterus has been operated and makes it hard for the foetus to implant. Sometimes it pains the lady and becomes the laughing stock. In this regard, I would like you to take courage and remain confident about your condition. Once you visit the clinic I know your pursuit to fertility will bear fruits. I was once in such a condition and I later became fertile. I am now surviving as a happy mother of identical twins. Hope you too will enjoy the same. Success in your endeavors.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews