Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Time to see a doctor?

posted 2 months 1 week ago
Hi, my name is Alicia and I'm 32 years old. I been married with my husband for what it would be around 3 years. And so, we came to decide that we wanted a child, I always loved children I grew up with a little brother who also used to call me mommy and it always leave a warm feeling inside of me when he did.
Unfortunately until the date I haven't been able to get pregnant and in all honestly Im beginning to get worried. I do know this things get time and is not like me nor my husband can force it. But my concern is this:
Should we consider seeing an specialist and see if there is a problem?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

posted 2 months 5 days ago
hi, alicia, yes you should consult a doctor or a fertility clinic if you think you may be facing infertility issue. Good luck

posted 1 month 4 weeks ago
Hi, thank you I decided to wait a little more to a year. Right now I changed to BBT tracking to keep a better on my own cycle and see if that shows any result. I forgot to add this on the previous post but we had been trying only for 6 months so far. I was just getting a little impatient as I really didnt knew there so many ways of keeping check of my body when TTC. I really though I only needed to prepare my body and keep going at it.

posted 1 week 1 day ago
Hello, you are right! It is world's best moment of being a mother. This moment is really heart touching moments even you can’t forget this type of moment. In my opinion, every ladies have a dream to become an own child mother. But in your case, if you are not being a mother for last many years, then you must need to get some professional or well experienced and well knowledgeable doctor who will check your issues and sort out as soon as they can. but at this time, you also need to take your family support especially your husband support because I am also a mother and I well know that how much important these types of support. It helps you to get more confidence and fearless. But first of all, you need to talk with your husband regarding this point and if you husband agree then you can get them. Generally, it is possible to get pregnant within 1 year but in your case, you already did many years, so you must take some professional support.

posted 1 week 1 day ago
Hello, dear! You are absolutely right. It's time to consult the specialist. I know how hard it is to wait for a positive result. I was trying to get pregnant for 3 years. Thank God I didn't give up and visited several doctors to find out the reason. I had no problems but my husband did. Unfortunatelly, it took a lot of time to take him to the doctor. But I'm glad that he agreed. Anyway, before I found out that my husband had some problems, I used to go through some treatments. To say truth, we thought we will never have kids. But our doctor helped us. Now we have an amzing son. He looks like my husband You know, there's nothing better than being a mother. I just hope that soon we will get pregnant again. And I wish you the same!

posted 1 week 10 hours ago
Hello my dear friend, welcome to this forum and I hope you will find a good solution of your problem with good advice. It is a dream of every woman to become a mother of any beautiful baby. I can understand your problem that you are unable to conceive and you are trying from a long time. First of all, you should not lose hope and happiness in your life because of this problem. It is very common to face such problem of infertility and many couples are facing this problem all over the world. There can be many reasons for this problem and solution of infertility issue is also available. It is very important to know about reason of your infertility and only a good health expert can help you to know about reason of infertility. You should get help of any professional and experienced health expert who can provide help with you infertility treatment. If you want to get good treatment, you will find many trusted and certified infertility clinics all over the world. If you want to find some good clinic, you can get help at various infertility clinics in Ukraine. They have good experience to provide such treatment and you will also find it cost effective as compared to many Western countries. To get rid of this problem, it is very important to find solution for your stress and health. If you want to improve your health and want to prepare your body for pregnancy, you should switch to Healthy lifestyle and you should add some exercise and good nutrition to your lifestyle. I also faced this issue and I got help with Healthy lifestyle and treatment at infertility clinic. I hope you will also find good treatment for your problem.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews