Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Infertility problem

wanwan
posted 2 months 1 week ago
Kindly I need someone to advise me. I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed with a fertility problem. I am now fearing that I may not give birth to a baby again. After getting the first baby, I was very glad and targeting for another chance to get another one. We tried to conceive but nothing was in the offing. The too many tests that were done always gave me the wrong results. This demotivated me to an extent of giving up the chase. My personal doctor was very determined to resuscitate back my capability to conceive. All her efforts were futile. On further analysis, it was found that I had developed a follicle development problem. I was torn in pieces as I didn’t want to think of an expensive method of IVF egg donation. The amount of money that I was required to pay was too much beyond my capability. My hubby was stressed and we are now looking for an easy way out for fertility treatment. The sperm count for my husband is ok but however much he tries, I couldn’t conceive. I am very desperate and need some clinical advice on what I need to do. Every other doctor we meet is telling us to go for IVF egg donation or the convenient method of fertility treatment. Where should I go to? That is the question that is lingering in our minds.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

saurab015saurab015
posted 2 months 5 days ago
If you are looking for a clinic that offers IVF egg donation, than only one name comes to my mind "Biotexcom" , they have helped me in curing my infertility problem and i am definitely sure that they will also help you curing yours and conceiving a baby. In the BioTexCom you will be given clear answers to all your questions, fast feedback on all your enquiries and transparent payments schedule with no hidden costs.BioTexCom is the best choice to fulfill IVF, egg donation or surrogacy programs. You will find here good prices which are chipper than the European ones. Good price, high level of services, professional doctors with solid experience of work and of course beautiful country with a welcoming friendly people.Good luck xxxx and if you want more information than reply me Smile or you can check their website.

wanwan
posted 2 months 1 hour ago
Thanks very much saurab015. Where is BioTex? I understand Ukrainian clinics are the best in Ivf and surrogacy. I will check on their website as you have advised. It makes me have and develop a new lease of life. If they are good at doing so, I will be happy to go there. I have struggled a lot in my pursuit to regain my fertility again. I have incurred a lot as hospital fees. If this clinic can surely afford that to match my pocket capability, I will be confident to go for it. Thanks a bunch for such an insight.

syndicatesyndicate
posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
First, before I suggest any solution to your follicle development problem, let me explain to the other contributors what follicle development problem is. It is an ovulation disorder where women produce a normal follicle but which fails to rupture to release the egg to be fertilized or be removed through menstruation. This makes it difficult for the woman to conceive. In fact, it is one of the causes of infertility in the world and accounts for over 30% infertility in the world. The cause of failed ovulation are many and varied and range from hormonal problems, i.e., where hormonal imbalance disrupts the ovulation process. It can result in a situation where the woman does not release mature eggs. The woman may exhibit various symptoms ranging from anovulation, hirsutism, and amenorrhoea.
Treatment
I think you need to visit a proper doctor because this problem can be treated by inducing maturity which leads to rupturing of a mature egg. There are several fertility medications which can be used to awaken the sleeping follicle. However, if you try this and you don’t get the desired results, you can still opt for IVF at biotexcom. The clinic is cheap and will give you an opportunity to become a mother once more.

KatyKateKatyKate
posted 1 month 3 weeks ago
I believe there's still hope for you and you shouldn't give up. A friend of mine was diagnosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome and was told she wouldn't get pregnant. So her son was born last Sunday. Smile

anjianji
posted 1 month 2 days ago
Hello dear
I just want to say that Child is a priceless gift of god and if you want to take another chance just go ahead ............ IVF is such a successful treatment , I hear alot of it and every story is a successful one . I know the cost matters but not more than a baby . You can earn money later on but once a time passed You can't get a baby ............... Decision is all your's ........ All the best!!!!!

Polina22Polina22
posted 3 weeks 2 days ago
yes

g4408380g4408380
posted 2 weeks 19 hours ago
Hi dear. I am sorry to hear your problem. I know the pain you are feeling as I once felt the same pain. But don’t you ever think yourself alone as there are at least 20% of woman in the world face the same problem. But I will thank my husband for the support he gave me in those days. He stood by me like a rock. I hope your partner also does the same with you. I will suggest you consult a good gynecologist. I tried each and every process but all was in vain. Finally, we decide to consult with popular gynecologist of Ukraine to discuss effective treatment to solve permanently this critical problem. He gave me a lot of tips which helped my life in magical ways and now I am a happy mother of not only one but two children and I can't tell describe the joy I feel now. I will suggest you take a balanced diet and try to maintain proper nutrition. I hope the words will help you. Be safe and stay blessed.

dazzyshahudazzyshahu
posted 2 days 16 hours ago
Hello friend, I like your cooperative nature. You can easily overcome this difficult situation with appropriate planning to see sudden magic effect on your health. I can understand your physical and mental stage at this time. You need not panic about this horrible problem in your life. I am feeling happy to help you to overcome this difficult situation in your life. Today you can easily overcome infertility problem in easy and effective way. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to understand my problem and provide this reliable platform to share my personal life experience to help you. We use many powerful methods but not succeed this field my whole body with emptiness.
I want to overcome this horrible situation at any cost. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine to solve out my infertility problem with advanced medical research based treatment like IVF test tube baby treatment that has high success rate to get healthy baby gift in your life. You should be very informative to understand your body signal very well that is directly connected to reproduction system to understand on pregnancy related problem at early stage to get real value of time and money with IVF test tube baby treatment that is beneficial for you in long term. You need not to visit foreign country to get the best in class service you get satisfaction service with experience medical staff in your own city Kiev to convert your dream into reality. You got IVF test tube baby treatment is little expensive but you can earn maximum profit in limit time period with the healthy baby gift that is dream of every government to achieve perfection in motherhood. This is most popular and reliable treatment that becomes boon for infertile women to achieve their target like me.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews