Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Infertility problem

wanwan
posted 1 week 2 days ago
Kindly I need someone to advise me. I went to the hospital and I was diagnosed with a fertility problem. I am now fearing that I may not give birth to a baby again. After getting the first baby, I was very glad and targeting for another chance to get another one. We tried to conceive but nothing was in the offing. The too many tests that were done always gave me the wrong results. This demotivated me to an extent of giving up the chase. My personal doctor was very determined to resuscitate back my capability to conceive. All her efforts were futile. On further analysis, it was found that I had developed a follicle development problem. I was torn in pieces as I didn’t want to think of an expensive method of IVF egg donation. The amount of money that I was required to pay was too much beyond my capability. My hubby was stressed and we are now looking for an easy way out for fertility treatment. The sperm count for my husband is ok but however much he tries, I couldn’t conceive. I am very desperate and need some clinical advice on what I need to do. Every other doctor we meet is telling us to go for IVF egg donation or the convenient method of fertility treatment. Where should I go to? That is the question that is lingering in our minds.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

saurab015saurab015
posted 6 days 2 hours ago
If you are looking for a clinic that offers IVF egg donation, than only one name comes to my mind "Biotexcom" , they have helped me in curing my infertility problem and i am definitely sure that they will also help you curing yours and conceiving a baby. In the BioTexCom you will be given clear answers to all your questions, fast feedback on all your enquiries and transparent payments schedule with no hidden costs.BioTexCom is the best choice to fulfill IVF, egg donation or surrogacy programs. You will find here good prices which are chipper than the European ones. Good price, high level of services, professional doctors with solid experience of work and of course beautiful country with a welcoming friendly people.Good luck xxxx and if you want more information than reply me Smile or you can check their website.

wanwan
posted 16 hours 4 minutes ago
Thanks very much saurab015. Where is BioTex? I understand Ukrainian clinics are the best in Ivf and surrogacy. I will check on their website as you have advised. It makes me have and develop a new lease of life. If they are good at doing so, I will be happy to go there. I have struggled a lot in my pursuit to regain my fertility again. I have incurred a lot as hospital fees. If this clinic can surely afford that to match my pocket capability, I will be confident to go for it. Thanks a bunch for such an insight.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews