Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Sensitivity of infertility

magmag
posted 1 month 4 days ago
The sensitivity of being fertile is so critical and no one would dare imagine happening to them. My situation became so complicated the moment I was told I had damaged fallopian tubes. I was in total disbelief and I could not master the courage to understand why it had to happen the way it did. I had no signs to ascertain the possibility of blocked fallopian tubes. The egg could not be fertilised at all. I am now in a mix-up without an iota of an idea how I would regain my fertility back. “could it be an infection?” That was the question that lingered in my mind. I was first diagnosed with chlamydia but the treatment was negative. I regained hope and banked on the fact that things will work out as stipulated. I one day decided to go to the hospital again for further check-ups. Nothing was seen to cause the blockage. All of a sudden, I decided to rest on IVF egg donation or surrogacy. The latter is legalised in my country of origin. The problem comes up due to the cost of the procedure. I will be glad to find someone to direct me to the right procedure. I am very hopeless and I am ready for a cheap method of egg donation that will suit my pockets.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

saurab015saurab015
posted 1 month 1 day ago
I know one clinic named Biotexcom in kiev, Ukraine, BioTexCom is the best choice to fulfill IVF, egg donation or surrogacy programs. You will find here good prices which are chipper than the European ones. Good price, high level of services, professional doctors with solid experience of work and of course beautiful country with a welcoming friendly people.I hope this will help you

ChristyChristy
posted 4 weeks 1 day ago
My friend faced similar predicaments. She was so depressed. Tried to convince her to join forums for possible help but she had given up. As a good friend I did it for her. I joined ten forums and asked for help.

I got very many suggestions, looked up all of them and made calls to the clinics. I settled on three of the clinics that I presumed best. At this point I involved her because the final decision had to be hers.

Upon further inquiry into the clinics and the prices, she settled on Biotexcom, a clinic in Ukraine. She got the help via IVF. She is now in her second trimester!

So there's hope sister. Worry not.

wanwan
posted 3 weeks 5 days ago
What a sorrowful message there mag. I can understand the pain and anguish that you are going through. It is something that touches the bottom of my heart. I still have the same problem of infertility and torn in pieces without clear picture of where I would go. Back in my mid twenties, I developed a condition which became too unbearable to handle. I suffered many setbacks of conception and couldn't fathom all what that I was going through. In this forum I can read about clinics in Ukraine. Would you kindly elaborate or be specific? I would like to visit these clinics as I am in dire need of fertility treatment.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews