What is the right treatment for infertility? I am now in deep thoughts without knowing what to do next. Oblivious of the sexually transmitted infections, I could do unsafe sex with a lot of zeal and joy. It was my time to enjoy life. Little did I know I was putting a veil in front of myself. All my fallopian tubes have been damaged and the chances of getting fertilised are very slim. So, I have to live a life of worry and anguish. The gonorrhoea infections had eaten away my cervical canal and my uterus. After medication, it became very easy for me to conceive but this time my ovaries were unable to produce ova. Still, in my deep thoughts, I decided to go and seek medical attention. I did it this time too hopeful of something good to happen. To my awe and surprise, I was told I couldn’t give birth to a child at any single time. All my fallopian tubes had been damaged through infections. Problems started raining on me from that day henceforth. My chances and hopes of conception were swayed and I had to remain worried all my life. The only option that is still left up to date is IVF egg donation as I was advised it would work well with me. But what should I do and it is very expensive in my country? I am very much worried with grief filled all over my face.