Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Onion sprays doomed my friend's conception

gingin
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Kindly help me on how to advise my friend who had to take her time to explain this to me;
"My ignorance caused my infertility. As an onion farmer, I used to wake up early and spray my farm. I didn’t have a clue that it could lead to my problems. This time I had two bouncing baby girls and wanted the third one. At first, I didn’t experience periods as normal. The periods occurred during the forty-fifth day. I was dumbfounded and couldn’t really understand the cause. I was thirty-two years old and so menopause was far from me. As years crept by I decided to monitor my condition decisively so as I won’t mess up with my health. I visited the physician in a company of my colleague. When the doctor asked me several questions and did the cervical tests, all was right. It was not the cause of fibroids or endometriosis. the only advise I was given was that I should wait. I cultivated a lot of patience and decided to wait as I was instructed. Again, monthly periods couldn’t occur. It was a time of grief and gloom. No one knew the main cause. It was when I visited a referral hospital that I was told that I couldn’t menstruate any more. The only solution was I find another way of conception. Still, in tenterhooks, I decided to move from hospital to hospital for IVF egg donation but everywhere I went, the fee was too high for me. it was much expensive and I couldn’t afford. Up to date, I am still languishing in my own problem looking for an easy way out that is cheap for me to conceive and get another baby."

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mikmik
posted 2 weeks 9 hours ago
Handling of chemicals can interfere with the cell’s growth and their composition. This can, in turn, affect the ovarian and uterus cells which are responsible for fetus growth. If the ovarian cells can’t be able to produce ova, then one can decide to go for IVF egg donation. I have learnt from your confession you underwent a very expensive process but that should not worry you. I am very certain you are aware of BioTex clinic. In this clinic, I underwent the same as you did and left a very happy mother. This is made possible due to the friendly hospital charges coupled with the qualified personnel. With all this under one roof, you are very confident and guaranteed of a legalized process. The success rate is also very high. So no need to worry anymore.

monica13monica13
posted 2 weeks 8 hours ago
thanks for sharing, good insights. i agree biotexcom works.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews