Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Can chemotherapy really lead to permanent infertility?

gingin
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
Can chemotherapy really lead to permanent infertility? At first, I had a growth in my stomach. I was experiencing stomach aches and on visiting the doctor, an x-ray was done. After some time, I was subjected to a chemotherapy. It was a cancerous tissue that was developing in my stomach and the doctor had to use all means to reduce its growth. After taking the first dose, it didn’t affect me. I was able to conceive and got my first baby. The problem arose when I was desperately in need of second baby conception. I tried to conceive but to no avail. Visiting hospital to hospital, it became too much expensive. One of my colleagues introduced me to IVF egg donation. I never had a clue what it was. I got surprised and over time I mastered the courage and confidence and courage to do so. On asking my personal doctor all that it entails, he introduced me to it and it became too much expensive. I didn’t have enough money to undergo the same. Till now I haven’t received any clue of what I would do and I need to conceive and get a baby?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

mikmik
posted 2 weeks 9 hours ago
Am so sorry for your condition. But I am very certain that you will get what you have ever yearned for. A bouncing baby. You may ask me how, but it’s very simple. If your ovaries are totally unable to produce ova and the uterus is unable to hold on the embryo, there is surrogacy. You only need to establish whether in your country it is legalized. Above all, you have to establish your husband’s consent first and then proceed. All this can be done simply at BioTex clinic. The documents for the whole process will be legal and through the expertise of the medical personnel, you will be guaranteed of success.

monica13monica13
posted 2 weeks 8 hours ago
hi mik
thanks for sharing your experience. the inability of the ovaries to ovulate is common in some women. this makes fertilization not to happen in case these women go for intercourse. in a number of ways, such women opt for surrogacy, IVF or the other allowed methods of fertility solutions.
to begin with, it depends on where you are, the laws differ from country to country. Ukraine may be the best stop for surrogacy and IVF.
one particular clinic that you can find cost effective and good for your stay can be biotexcom. i visited them and the range of services, reception and trials will help you go through this problem. the continuous trial enables you to have 100% guarantee to have a baby.

saurab015saurab015
posted 1 week 3 days ago
Some health care providers recommend that women not get pregnant in the first 6 months after finishing chemotherapy. They say that any damaged eggs will leave the body within those first 6 months. Other health care providers suggest waiting 2 to 5 years before trying to have a baby

wanwan
posted 15 hours 55 minutes ago
Wow! I am really motivated with what I am reading. I can really feel myself almost standing again on my feet. I can't regret being a member of this forum. Since I joined, I can say what I have learned is immeasurable. Thank you all for that. I am also a victim of infertility and I would like someone to shed me some light about Ukrainian clinics. I have read about them on webpages about their ability to handle infertility. I am also desperate to get my own child and I have never come across the best clinic for my fertility problem. If anyone is aware of one, kindly notify me and I will be glad.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews