Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Overweight supressed my fertility

sawsaw
posted 1 month 1 week ago
Hello! I am desperately in need of advice. After several treatments of overweight, I could not succeed in my intentions to get pregnant. My blood vessels were all clogged up. The blood vessels transporting the blood to the uterus were filled with adipose tissue that limited smooth flow of blood. To start with, the pain started creeping in during my monthly periods. It was so intense that the cramps that accompanied the menses could force me awake whole night. As usual, I took a few painkillers to suppress my pain. When the time came for me to conceive, I couldn’t for the first two counts. I couldn’t hesitate but visited the doctor for advice. I was full of hope that everything will be alright. My obese was due to my genetical set up in our family lineage. I couldn’t tell what to do next. All of a sudden, I decided to visit a medical doctor again for the advice. This time I was asked to do simple exercises per day and avoid overindulgence. As usual, I obliged. Little did I know it couldn’t have any effect on my health. To the gym, to running was my daily escapades. When all went loose, I sought doctor’s advice on the best way of conception. He advised me for IVF egg donation. It was too expensive for me and couldn’t afford. To date, I am still looking for well-wishers to help me overcome my condition.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

monica13monica13
get an opinion from reputed fertility expert. you may just the solution you seek. there is a clinic which helped me in Ukraine called biotexcom, they can have an opinion on this as well. exercise experts may also help in managing this phobia you have for workouts. wish you luck

geygey
1. I am so glad for the message you have shared on this forum. I once underwent through the same painful experience and recuperated after following the right treatment. I had to forego sleep due to the biting pain that was so disturbing till I had to visit the medical practitioner. After prolonged suffering, I was advised to go for an IVF egg donation instead. Through cost comparisons, I landed at BioTex clinic. It is at this clinic that I got the best services from specialized professionals. The experience of the staff, guided by their hospitality ensures a hundred percent success. From that day, I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews