Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Can bacterial infection cause infertility

wanwan
posted 2 weeks 1 day ago
In the mid-thirties, I felt I was very late to sire my own kid. Even to date, I couldn’t understand the cause of my infertility. I only decided to seek medical checkups which surprisingly gave positive results. I was attacked by some bacteria and virus in my birth canal. The medication that I was given could not end these microorganisms. My life was hanging in the balance. After taking more antibiotics, they almost wiped all these bacteria and viruses. But little did I know they had already done the damage. Anytime I decide to conceive, the sperms were inhabited by these microorganisms and this would leave me in deep anguish and worry. No doctor found the correct treatment but after taking more antibiotics all the traces were eliminated. The main problem was that I couldn’t get a kid. All my ovaries were destroyed by these bacteria. When I decided for an alternative way of conception, the doctor advised me for an egg donation. At first, I felt unease but later accepted. Little did I know it was too much expensive. I couldn’t afford and even my husband too. Our meagre salaries couldn’t be enough for our operation and IVF. So, we are in a state of desperation wondering where we could get funds for our treatment and I sire my own kid.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

gargar
posted 2 weeks 8 hours ago
1. I am very glad that you have spoken about your problem. In this forum, different people share their ideas and get results and guidance. Having been through the ups and downs of the virus and bacterial infections, you will still stand on your feet again. I can give you an example of a clinic called BioTex clinic where results and all cases of infertility are overcome. In this clinic, you undergo a legalized process of egg donation from a specialized group of medical staff. The staff there are very hospitable and you go home with a baby. In the case of premature birth, you don’t have to worry as all the expenses are catered for. The serene environment of the hotels where you stay during your time at BioTex is awesome.

wanwan
posted 15 hours 50 minutes ago
Thank you very much gar for sharing that with me. You have really encouraged me and I appreciate that a lot. I was not very sure of BioTex clinic but through the various confessions that I have read in this forum I can go for it. I know bacterial infections almost ruined my life till I was broken into pieces and couldn't tell anything apart. I am now confident and I will think about it. I have been in Ukraine and I have learnt that the Ukrainian clinics are the best. I can't wait to get there soon. I know the suffering and anguish of my inability to get a kid will be come by soon. Anyway I am glad.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews