Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

me me me it is all about me

janedawsjanedaws
posted 3 weeks 6 days ago
Hello ya’ll!
I am Amanda. And here to share with you the chronicles of my IVF journey. Hope this won’t be that boring as I am not a writer by any means and the sole purpose of my posts is that it will help to realize everything I am going through and to declutter my thoughts I guess. As it is a very time and money consuming thing especially when you are one of those who count more on the second impression of the clinic but not on the reputation or something. Although my clinic is reputable and all of that, I think that it is more important to be sure that you can afford the treatment rather than put yourself in debt for the sake of getting pregnant in the clinic near you. It makes me really angry when I think that I actually am not that wealthy as I would want to be and that I am obliged to do more work than it’d be necessary in a case of my wealth and stuff.
Ok this is me talking about things that do not matter.
I am just trying to comfort myself because I have noticed myself worrying a lot about the clinic of my choice and whether it was a right decision. I am really worried about the positive result as it is not the first time I am heading abroad for ivf.
Anyways.
Ivf egg donation 3 rd round begins.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

catsychcatsych
Hello and welcome Smile
Good luck with you journey! Hope to see more updates! Sorry for your previous experience! Fingers crossed this is your last and the most successful attempt out of them all!
Wishing you the best of luck!
Xoxo

janedawsjanedaws
Thank you a lot, yeah, I actually had a pretty much an unpleasant experience in Spain before, had to refuse continuing on after they collected 3 egg cells from their donors each time or at least they just told me that which was still stupid and impolite. I have paid also 3 times more the amount than I was expecting to.

catsychcatsych

janedaws said:
Thank you a lot, yeah, I actually had a pretty much an unpleasant experience in Spain before, had to refuse continuing on after they collected 3 egg cells from their donors each time or at least they just told me that which was still stupid and impolite. I have paid also 3 times more the amount than I was expecting to.
Sorry to hear that but none of us is protected from anything of that sort, but we still can hope that everything will be fine! And I hope that with all of that experience you will be better at deciding and finding what’s best for you. now as you have the example of a bad clinic you can compare your new one to the old one and make some conclusions.
But it is better to have some guarantees.

sherrymesherryme
posted 3 weeks 5 days ago
Hello janedaw! Sorry you got those unlucky attempts.. and spent quite a sum of money for that.. and all in vain. Hope you have more faith in the clinic you've started now. As far as I got it you had both previous attempts in Spain, right? And where do you go now? I suppose the prices there might be quite reasonable if you decided on that even taking into account that you would have sufficient fllight expenses. BTW, how long does it take to get an egg donor? Sorry for that many questions.. you may answer them if you feel not up to.. Anyway wish you all the best and good luck with your upcoming ivf round. Keep us posted

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews