Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Need de ivf.. where?

sandrasandra
posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
Hello ladies! Just joined here and need some good advice. Would be extremely grateful if someone could give me any. To cut my story short I've had 10 ivf cycles so far. All within last 5 yaers.. But all of them failed as you can see. Now I was diagnosed ovarian insufficiency and recommended for donor eggs. There's still a problem that we would have to wait for a donor for at least 3 months and up to 6 or 7 depending on the line of couples going before us. The thing is that I'm 39 already and too scared about wasting time and doing all that in vain.. So if there is a place on earth where I have that done earlier than that time I would definitely start the ball rolling there. Thank you all for any reply

Join JustParents to remove this advert

sherrymesherryme
Speaking about de ivfs they do have those services provided. As far as I remember they have three packages there depending on the number of attempts you would get. But you should better contact the clinic directly and the managers would explain you the whole process in detail. You may look through the information on their website or youtube chanell. You'll definitely find a lot of useful information and answers to your questions. So go ahead.. Wish you luck with the case.

sandrasandra
Oh, definitely it's very good you've told that. It absolutelly slipped my mind we can check the websites and so on.. but I might have missed somewhere the information about what clinic you are actually speaking about .. Could you just remind me that?

sherrymesherryme
Sure, not a problem at all. That's biotexcom clinic in Kiev. Very nice place .. though I had certain fears before going there.. but don't regret it so far. I guess it would be a good chance for you too. Take care and good luck with your journey

sandrasandra
hello ladies! and lots of thanks for sherryme. I followed your advice and studied the information on Ukrainian clinic biotexcom and it turned out to be very useful. I watched some videos on their youtube channel. They even have so cute samples on how to look after the newborns along with those giving general information about the clinic and the packages they offer. I looked trough their website and was surprised with all the terms and conditions they supply for quite reasonable prices. Some of the questions still remained so I'm just about to write the letter to some managers there .. and hope to get an answer in the nearest future... in order to have an opportunity start the ball rolling..

catsychcatsych

sandra said:
hello ladies! and lots of thanks for sherryme. I followed your advice and studied the information on Ukrainian clinic biotexcom and it turned out to be very useful. I watched some videos on their youtube channel. They even have so cute samples on how to look after the newborns along with those giving general information about the clinic and the packages they offer. I looked trough their website and was surprised with all the terms and conditions they supply for quite reasonable prices. Some of the questions still remained so I'm just about to write the letter to some managers there .. and hope to get an answer in the nearest future... in order to have an opportunity start the ball rolling..
hi! they have vids on their youtube channel? I mean in English, I do not know if I had clicked on the right link but I was redirected to a huge amount of videos in Chinese, do you know maybe their english department has their own youtube channel or something?
Good luck hun! Hopefully they reply to you quickly!
BTW how did you contact them? by faceebook or viber?

sandrasandra
Hi catsych.. I'm very glad this post was helpful for you Smile Well, you may have used the wrong link.. They have some videos in different languages not only English or Chinese..
Sorry.. Just tried to attach here the link I've used but didn't worked out.. unfortunately.. isn't allowed here (( Let's try it that way .. check their official website ..that is.. biotexcom.com/ .. just with ... http:// in front
They supply the link to their official youtube channel there
I contacted them on their email that I had found on this page .. this particular one [url=mailto:eggdonation@biotexcom.com]eggdonation@biotexcom.com[/url] . You may use the phones they give there as well. Might be even faster and more effective.
BTW I've already received an answer from them and is preparing for my first visit there..
Good luck to you too

catsychcatsych
posted 4 months 1 week ago

sandra said:
Hi catsych.. I'm very glad this post was helpful for you Smile Well, you may have used the wrong link.. They have some videos in different languages not only English or Chinese..
Sorry.. Just tried to attach here the link I've used but didn't worked out.. unfortunately.. isn't allowed here (( Let's try it that way .. check their official website ..that is.. biotexcom.com/ .. just with ... http:// in front
They supply the link to their official youtube channel there
I contacted them on their email that I had found on this page .. this particular one [url=mailto:eggdonation@biotexcom.com]eggdonation@biotexcom.com[/url] . You may use the phones they give there as well. Might be even faster and more effective.
BTW I've already received an answer from them and is preparing for my first visit there..
Good luck to you too
Good luck with your first visit! Fingers crossed everything goes well!
PS I have tried their youtube link on the web-site and now I see it, they have a special playlist fully dedicated to the english speakers. neat. what can I say haha

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews