Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Working at home chat operators

BiancaLBiancaL
posted 1 month 6 days ago
We are seeking men and women who like to answer text messages for our adult dating fantasy websites. All hours and days available. You can work part-time or full-time. No experience necessary as training will be given and you can start almost immediately! Company is based in the Netherlands but working on the UK market. No setup costs/ fees. You can earn up to 13.5 euro cent per sent message (pay Pounds though). Weekly or monthly payout, you choose!
Requirements:
Personal Computer/ Laptop/ Tablet (sorry no phones)
Internet connection
Minimum age: 18
You must have good grammar and typing skills
Due to the nature of the website network you will be expected to partake in strong adult-orientated messages.
This is a self-employed contractor position - You will be responsible for your own tax.
For more info please send me a message.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

renee12renee12
posted 3 weeks 4 days ago
Hello Biancal,
I am 28 years old and I'm interested in working for you. Please let me know the application process. I have a laptop with high-speed internet

BiancaLBiancaL
posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
Hello Renee,

If you send an email to info@operating4u.nl and tell them you're interested to work for them you will get an almost immediate reply back with more information and a 'pay per message' document so you can see how much you can earn. The email will also tell you how to apply.

Kind regards,
Bianca Evers

renee12renee12
posted 2 weeks 6 days ago
Alright. Thank you

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews