Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Working at home chat operators

BiancaLBiancaL
posted 5 months 2 days ago
We are seeking men and women who like to answer text messages for our adult dating fantasy websites. All hours and days available. You can work part-time or full-time. No experience necessary as training will be given and you can start almost immediately! Company is based in the Netherlands but working on the UK market. No setup costs/ fees. You can earn up to 13.5 euro cent per sent message (pay Pounds though). Weekly or monthly payout, you choose!
Requirements:
Personal Computer/ Laptop/ Tablet (sorry no phones)
Internet connection
Minimum age: 18
You must have good grammar and typing skills
Due to the nature of the website network you will be expected to partake in strong adult-orientated messages.
This is a self-employed contractor position - You will be responsible for your own tax.
For more info please send me a message.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

renee12renee12
posted 4 months 3 weeks ago
Hello Biancal,
I am 28 years old and I'm interested in working for you. Please let me know the application process. I have a laptop with high-speed internet

BiancaLBiancaL
posted 4 months 2 weeks ago
Hello Renee,

If you send an email to info@operating4u.nl and tell them you're interested to work for them you will get an almost immediate reply back with more information and a 'pay per message' document so you can see how much you can earn. The email will also tell you how to apply.

Kind regards,
Bianca Evers

renee12renee12
posted 4 months 2 weeks ago
Alright. Thank you

leokokileokoki
posted 2 months 2 days ago
Is this job for anyone from any part of the world as long as you above the mentioned age?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews