Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

hello, I am new here

kidspurekidspure
posted 2 months 4 weeks ago
hello
I am new here!
well, there is not much to tell about me and I just want to briefly introduce myself!
My name is Veronica and I am from the US, currently live in Norway, my husband has work to do here.
I have had 3 failed ivf cycles all using my own eggs, now we're opting for our 4 ivf but this time on donor's eggs.
all that sounds exciting but it is not really. I am very tired of all traveling done, of all the flights. I feel exhausted emotionally and physically. I want to succeed in ttcing. but I can't
I am sure you understand me well.
Good luck to all of you guys!

Join JustParents to remove this advert

momstarmomstar
posted 2 months 4 weeks ago
Hello I am also new here!
Hope to get some support!
Glad you are not giving up and are going for your 4 attempts already! I haven’t been ttcing with art before as I have MRKH syndrome (was born without uterus). I do not know whether there are women who would understand me but we are in the same boat right now so I guess it is fine x)
Have a nice treatment, wishing this round to be your lucky one!
xx

kidspurekidspure
posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
Hi!
Nice to meet you Smile
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis
It must be really hard for you... But I hope that you have a beautiful life though Smile
you mean that you are also opting for kids through fertility treatment as we are? That's great! I suppose you are going straight for surrogacy, well, good luck then!
Hope we can share with each other good news soon.
Thank you hun
wishing the best of luck

momstarmomstar
I am not trying I am waiting for my surrogate mother to deliver, she is having her delivery approximately in 2 months, she is going to go to the hospital in 1 month and in the meantime we also will be in Kiev with her
yes, we are going to wait for 1 month till she delivers and after we will be staying in the clinic till we have our documents.
so as we are in the same boat soon I am going to be a happy mother Smile

kidspurekidspure
Oh my, are you going to be staying in the very clinic waiting till your SM delivers? I mean isn’t it too much? I mean you should give her more space before she is ready to have a delivery.
Wait a minute… are you saying that your clinic is situated in Kiev? And could you please tell me what is your clinic? how is it called?
Well, how do you plan it exactly?

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews