Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Setting up online store payment

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 6 months 3 weeks ago
I'm helping my friend set up her online store but we're stuck at payment. How can she accept credit card payments? We already have Paypal figured out and would just like to add more payment options to her future customers.

Join JustParents to remove this advert

LenoreHaighLenoreHaigh
posted 6 months 3 weeks ago
Well you can get the traditional credit card machine or you can use your own mobile to act as credit card machine. You need to have either Wi-Fi or cellular service for the credit card app to allow you to accept cards. Attach a small card reader, called a swiper or dongle to your mobile by plugging it into the earphone jack, newer devices may connect via Bluetooth.

windowrushwindowrush
posted 6 months 2 weeks ago
you can use your tablet or smartphone as mobile credit card machine, you just need a card reader and the app

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 4 months 2 weeks ago

LenoreHaigh said:
Well you can get the traditional credit card machine or you can use your own mobile to act as credit card machine. You need to have either Wi-Fi or cellular service for the credit card app to allow you to accept cards. Attach a small card reader, called a swiper or dongle to your mobile by plugging it into the earphone jack, newer devices may connect via Bluetooth.
I checked this out - this is so cool! Thanks a lot for this.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews