Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

what thermometer do you use?

jisoojisoo
posted 11 months 2 weeks ago
The digital armpit thermometer we had from the hospital got broken so I am thinking of buying a new one. I read from here that the latest available technology is the non-contact infrared thermometer which can even be connected to a smartphone. I think this is ideal to easily keep track of temperature at certain intervals. As I checked for the prices here, it can really be steeper than the forehead or ear digital thermometer. But the thought of not waking up an extra fuzzy baby sounds entertaining. My baby also has the tendency to move around a lot, so the armpit thermometer was not really ideal. Is the price difference really worth it or babies don’t generally mind ear or forehead contact? What do you have at your own home?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 4 months 2 weeks ago
We only use a digital armpit thermometer. I have not considered the infrared thermometer yet but reviews looks good and most claims that it can get accurate temperature readings

MMartellMMartell
posted 4 months 2 weeks ago
I have this Braun forehead thermometer. It's easier to use.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I...oHuPL._SY550_.jpg

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews