Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Medical software

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 1 year 4 months ago
Hello, guys! Do you also have to go to your doctor's office to get prescriptions? I wonder if those electronic prescribing software will be something that doctors now will consider. So i don't have to go to my doctor's office to get my prescription. What do you guys think?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

windowrushwindowrush
e-Prescribing is now common in US. I am not 100% sure but I think you still have to go to the doctor for your consultation of course but he or she doesn't require anymore to issue the Rx paper to the patient. All he has to do is to enter the details of the medications needed for the patient and it will be transmitted to the pharmacy. It is very convenient and more accurate and the patient doesn't have to worry about losing the prescription paper. The doctor can electronically send his prescription to the accredited pharmacy using a software. And another good thing about this is that this software can store and update the patient's medication history.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
Your information sounds good to me. Do you mean hospitals now are trying to improve their healthcare by using accurate, efficient and paperless system? Where can find the software you are referring to. I actually searched online and found one, but seems like it is just a "Review" Though it contains a lot of features and look amazing, I still need a bit of your opinion so that I can make sure about it. Hope you can check it out. TIA

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews