Join JustParents for free to ask for advice and make new friends! It only takes 60 seconds. Join JustParents

Prenatals - did you take them?

Amelia88Amelia88
posted 1 year 5 months ago
How diligent were you with taking prenatal vitamins before conceiving?

I've taken them both times I've been trying for a child as soon as we started trying. I definitely missed days here and there just from forgetfulness, and when I was pregnant with my daughter I felt so sick some days that I just couldn't take them because I knew I'd be sick! But apart from that I stuck to taking them.

How about you?

Join JustParents to remove this advert

JaydaMoonJaydaMoon
posted 1 year 4 months ago
I didn't do great. My midwife actually told me to try taking them but if I was too sick, to just make sure I was getting a good amount of nutrients in my food and not worry about them. I did a little better at taking some other liquid vitamins I had. And I ate a little better during pregnancy than I did when not pregnant, so I figured that all helped me out with missing the prenatals.

sue0000sue0000
posted 1 year 2 months ago
hey... i am still TTC and have been taking folic acid for the last few months along with healty eating too.... i will continue to take them throughout the 1st trimester when i concieve xx

MMartellMMartell
posted 1 year 1 month ago
Hi, actually, I do have vitamins supplements even when I'm not conceiving. I usually take vitamin c. When I found out that I was pregnant, I usually follow my doctors advice and purchase all the prescribed vitamins and healthy foods that I should have.

sugarnspicesugarnspice
posted 5 months 3 weeks ago
I religiously take my supplements. I take it after breakfast. If it becomes a routine, chances are you will always take it at the same time or be reminded.

Join JustParents for free to reply

Forum search

Latest Reviews